Tuesday, May 3, 2016

#InLove with Adobe Education Exchange


Once again, I have to give a shout out to the FREE professional learning opportunities available on the Adobe Education Exchange, or Adobe EdEx.

Here's my final assignment from the Publishing class I just completed- an interactive document that explains step-by-step how to create a QR Scavenger Hunt for your students: http://christibangsund.blogspot.com/2016/04/qr-code-scavenger-hunt-yes-please.html.

I am definitely 'self-taught' when it comes to programs and software.  I knew a little about InDesign and had the 'basics' down (or what I thought were the basics), but wow.  5 weeks and 5 assignments later I can create way better documents, even interactive documents, with the InDesign (as seen above)!

From a previous post about Adobe EdEx, here's why I (still) love it:
1.  It's free.

2.  It's totally online and done in your own time and space.  I literally did all 5 weeks of coursework in 1 week.

3.  It's free.

4.  Collaborative environment with Adobe professionals as the teachers- Each week the teachers go over content and give you an assignment to create and post for other participants to see and give feedback. 

5.  Classroom Applications galore (your imagination is the only limit!)- You also get to see and give feedback to other's work, which, can in turn, inspire a more ideas!

6.  It's free.

7.  The cool badge you get after completing the course. (cha-ching!)


Visit the Adobe Education Exchange at http://edex.adobe.com/professional-development/courses to check out what is coming up!  Try one class, try several.  You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment