Friday, January 2, 2015

Making sure to say "Thank You"

I think it is really important to say 'Thank You" when given a gift..but this is especially true during the holidays.  My kids don't always get to see everyone, so sending a thank you note is a nice way to let that person know how much they liked the gift.

Today I made thank you cards for my kids to send for the gifts they received last week.  I used my Silhouette cutter and software to design a fun card with a cute saying that I had seen previously on a Hallmark card.  You can see the final product below.

I had SO MUCH FUN designing and choosing papers for this card!  I also found some small bags from Michael's to put the cards in before sending them in envelopes.



I can't wait for people to start receiving them!  We'll be finishing and signing them tomorrow before shipping them off!

Here's a link to version for you- if you'd like to make a similar style card.  It's a blackline version of the card to print on cardstock, cut, fold, and embellish!  These cards fit nicely in 4 3/4 x 6 1/2 envelopes (called Photo envelopes at Staples).

Snowman Thank You Card to print at home


Here are also two other Thank You cards that I've created and used in the past.  All graphics are DJ Inkers.

I typed personal Thank Yous to my students when I was teaching.  Below is an editable template (MSWord) for you to use, if you wish.  There are 2 cards per page.  All you have to do is type the message, print, and send/give!  They fit perfectly in greeting card envelopes size 5 3/4 x 8 3/4.




I created this card when my son was 4- he was IN LOVE (and still is) with dinosaurs.  I combined several DJInkers clip art images in Adobe Photoshop to create a fun way for him to say Thank You to the multiple gifts (many dinosaurs) he was given that year.  Again, I typed personal Thank Yous and had him sign them.
Below is an editable template (MSWord) for you to use, if you wish.  There are 2 cards per page.  All you have to do is type the message, print, and send/give!  Again, they fit nicely in greeting card envelopes size 5 3/4 x 8 3/4.
  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment