Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 4: Valentine's Day Fun

Yep...already behind my goal of posting one thing everyday.  Well, I'm not going to let that stop me.  :)

I am making some super cute Valentines for my kids this year and thought you might like them too!  I have had these adorable food graphics since last year, had an idea, but it never went anywhere.  So this year I was determined to create something cute and "We Go Together" valentines are the result. The combinations are:

  • Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows
  • Apple and Pie
  • Milk and Cookies
  • Root Beer and Ice Cream
As you can see, I used jelly beans for the candy.  There are probably a bunch of other flavor combinations...but I just stuck with these four.  Recipes below.

I formatted the tags to fit nicely with a 4" x 6" bag (found at any craft store).  After printing them, I folded each tag in half and used a scallop border punch along the bottom.



These are the Jelly Belly beans used for each combination:


Now all that's left to do is fill out the backs!


Materials used:

  • We Go Together labels (download and print)
  • Small ziploc bags, size 4"x6" (I found a pack of 100 at Joann's for about $5)
  • Scallop border punch
  • Jelly Belly bean flavors (I purchased 1 lb bags from amazon.com):
    • Red Apple
    • Caramel Corn
    • French Vanilla
    • Chocolate Pudding
    • Root Beer
    • Toasted Marshmallow
Enjoy!  Super fun to taste the flavors together!

No comments:

Post a Comment