Here's an example of my latest Jeopardy game- designed for each grade level in my school district. This game is made in google slides. The amounts on the gameboard amounts are linked to the question slides. To get from the question slide back to the gameboard, click on the girl. Check it out here...click 'present' to get the full effect!
Here are the rules I play by with students AND adults...which is different from the Jeopardy you see on TV. These are the rules I used for district-wide grade level meetings.
- You will work with a team of teachers from other sites.
- Each group will have the opportunity to choose a category and question amount from the board.
- We (facilitators) will read the question and give every team time to discuss the answer(s).
- Every team will have the opportunity to share their answer(s) with the entire group.
- Every team will have the opportunity to earn points for each question.
Talk about collaboration! You can take a look at how the questions were formatted in the example (above) to encourage (and really, force) collaboration! This game was a BIG HIT at our last grade level meetings- it totally gamified collaboration!!!!
So...are you ready to make a Jeopardy game for your next pd session or staff meeting?
Here you go...a copy of the Jeopardy game for you to edit and use when you click the link it will automatically prompt you to make a copy): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DIkeXeFi2BULqRmYzfPlngldOXqehLuvcdxn5hHtAmY/copy
1. Add your title to the title page.
2. Add questions to the question slides. Don't rearrange slides as that will mess up the links on the gameboard page.
3. When you're ready to play, explain the rules (above), click 'Present' and have some fun!
Lead with Technology...Enjoy!