Friday, March 4, 2016

GoFormative.com

Goformative.com is an AMAZING resource for any teacher with students in their classrooms.  But...what about educational leaders???  I think so!  After a brief couple of minutes on the site I was easily able to make an assignment with many different question types.  You can create multiple choice, true/false, and short answer questions, but also show your work questions where a canvas appears as a work space for their answers.  You can add images, YouTube videos, and extra text boxes.  I haven't tried it (yet) but you can also upload your previous quizzes and make hem interactive.  But...the piece that toally intrigues me is the way you (the teacher) sees the feedback.  Each question will show mini "screenshots" of each student's answer.  At a quick glance you'll be able to see who's understanding and who needs more instruction.

My perspective is through professional learning sessions so I will most definitely be working this into my next pd...what a great way to check for understanding with teachers, but also a way to get personal feedback on topics in a quick way!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Formative is awesome! The live instant feedback is incredible and scoring is a snap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Formative is awesome! The live instant feedback is incredible and scoring is a snap! :)

    ReplyDelete